THE FORMULA3 COMMITMENT
Our commitment to cleanliness has always been a top priority and we have been working diligently on implementing new procedures to protect our members, guests, and associates. Thank you for your loyalty and support of this amazing Formula3 community.
- Please maintain a minimum 6-foot physical distance at all times.
- Upon arrival, you will verbally check-in with our front desk associate and be assigned your own station in our Forge and Fire classes.
- We have adjusted our equipment in the Forge/Fire studio to allow for maximum space and created designated paths of travel to accommodate flow during and after class.
- Visual cues provided via floor decals will be located in the Flow studio to ensure proper distancing.
- Class capacity in each studio will be adjusted to follow state and local guidelines.
- All front-line associates will be wearing face coverings.
- All coaches and instructors will be wearing a face shield and microphone during classes.
- All patrons must wear a face covering inside our studio but are not required to while exercising.
- If you are sick or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home.
- Every highly touched surface, such as door handles, will be disinfected at the beginning of the day, once each class has begun, after each class has concluded, and again at the end of the day.
- Our team will thoroughly clean and disinfect all equipment before and after each class.
- Once your class has ended please make your way to the exit so that we can begin our cleaning procedures.
- Please plan to bring your own:
-Filled water bottle (our water station is temporarily closed)
-Yoga mat if taking a Flow Yoga or Active Recovery Class
- Limit bringing any other personal items with you to class.
- Both the showers and water stations will remain closed at this time.
- Hair station items will be available by request only and properly cleaned once returned.